Frontier My Wi-Fi (Frontierwifi.com) > Troubleshooting
What should I do if I forget my Frontier My Wi-Fi password?
- If you forget your password and you are connecting to the Frontier My Wi-Fi network, please call Frontier My Wi-Fi Technical Support at 1-800-469-6519, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- If you are connecting to a wireless network managed and maintained by Frontier but provided by a third party, such as a hotel or college, you will need to contact a representative for the third party that provides the network for any information regarding the password. Below is a list of all third party networks currently managed by Frontier and who should be contacted for password information:
- Holiday Inn of Burnsville - contact the Front Desk
- Holiday Inn of Johnstown - contact the Front Desk
- Holiday Inn of Statesboro - contact the Front Desk
- Kings College - contact the school's IT Department
- Nautical Inn - contact the Front Desk
- Orange County Community College - contact the school's IT Department
- Wilkes-Barre College - contact the school's IT Department