E-mail > Frontier Mail
How can I export my Frontier Mail Address Book to other e-mail programs?
Moving an e-mail address book from one e-mail program to another is generally a two-step process; first you prepare the address book for export from its current location and then you import it into the new location.
To export your Frontier Mail Address Book:
- Open Frontier Mail by clicking the following link: https://webmail.frontier.com. Enter your complete Frontier, FrontierNet, Citlink, Newnorth, Epix, or GVNI e-mail address and password. Click Log in.
- Click Preferences and then click Import/Export (located on the lefthand side of the window).
- In the Export section of the page, select Contacts as the item to be exported.
- Click Export.
- You will get a pop-up window asking if you want to save or open the file. Choose Save.
- Save the file to your desktop under the default name (in the case of your contacts, the default name is usually contacts.csv). Now you will be able to import your Address Book into your desired e-mail program. Consult the Help function of your desired e-mail program if you are not sure how perform the import process.