E-mail > Mobile Devices
What steps do I need to perform to set up Frontier Mail on my Apple iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch?
Note: The following information is provided as a courtesy to our customers. Frontier Technical Support is not responsible for assisting with the configuration of your mobile device. If you require assistance, please contact your mobile device provider.
To set up Frontier Mail on your Apple iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch:
- From the main screen, select Settings.
- Select Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Select Add Account.
- Select Other
- Select Add Mail Account
- Enter the following information:
Click Next. That's it! Your email account is now setup.
- Your name. (This will be what people see when you send them an email)
- Your complete Frontier email address.
- Your email password.
Frontier Communications Corporation and its subsidiaries are not responsible for any costs incurred by utilizing Frontier Mail services with your mobile device. Please contact your mobile device provider for details on data usage.