E-mail > Mobile Devices
What steps do I need to perform to set up Frontier Mail on my BlackBerry?
Note 1: The following information is provided as a courtesy to our customers. Frontier Technical Support is not responsible for assisting with the configuration of your mobile device. If you require assistance, please contact your mobile device provider.
Note 2: The directions below are general instructions for BlackBerry devices. Other BlackBerry models may vary with regard to their mail set up procedures; please refer to BlackBerry's support site for instructions for your specific BlackBerry model.
The steps below detail the configuration of Frontier Mail on your mobile device using an Exchange server. Please note that when using an Exchange server, messages that you delete from your mobile device will be deleted directly from the Frontier Mail server and consequently will not be available to download to an e-mail program on your PC or Mac.
To set up Frontier Mail on your BlackBerry:
Frontier Communications Corporation and its subsidiaries are not responsible for any costs incurred by utilizing Frontier Mail services with your mobile device. Please contact your mobile device provider for details on data usage.
- First, you'll need to set up a BlackBerry Internet Service account using the directions found here.
- Next, on your BlackBerry, under Services, select E-mail Account and Set Up Email.
- Select Add an existing email account. Enter your Frontier e-mail address in the Email address field. Enter your Frontier e-mail password in the Email password field.
Select Next to proceed.
- Select Provide additional settings to proceed.
- Select Microsoft Exchange.
- your complete Frontier e-mail address in the Email Address field.
- your Frontier e-mail password in the Email password field.
- https://webmail.frontier.com in the Web Access URL field.
- your complete Frontier e-mail address in the User name field.
- your Frontier e-mail address in the Mailbox name field.
- Select Finish. That's it!