How do I setup my email account in Outlook 2010?
To setup your email account in Outlook 2010, while in the program:
- Click File > Info > Account Settings.
- From the Account Settings drop down menu, click Account Settings.
- Under the E-mail tab, click the account that you wish to update, and then click Change.
- Perform the following steps:
- In the User Information section, enter your name for the Your Name field, and enter your Frontier e-mail address in the E-mail Address field.
- In the Server Information section, select POP3 as the Account Type, enter pop3.frontier.com for the Incoming Mail Server (POP3) and enter smtp.frontier.com for the Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP).
- In the Logon Information section, enter your Frontier e-mail address in the User Name field, and your password in the Password field.
- Click More Settings.
- On the General tab, enter a name for the Mail Account, such as your Frontier e-mail address, pop3.frontier.com or Frontier.
Click the Outgoing Server tab.
- Select My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication and Use the same settings as my incoming mail server. Click OK.
- Click Next.
- Click Finish.
- To setup Outlook 2010 to use SSL, click here.