E-mail > Frontier Yahoo! Mail
I want to use my mail program (Outlook Express) to send and receive messages. Is there anything I need to do in Frontier Yahoo! Mail to make that possible?
Yes. You will need to enable Frontier Yahoo! Mail to allow you to download messages to a mail program such as Outlook Express. To accomplish this:
Note: This option will be enabled by default.
- Open Frontier Mail by clicking the following link: https://webmail.frontier.com. Enter your complete Frontier, FrontierNet, Citlink, Newnorth, Epix, or GVNI e-mail address and password. Click Log in.
- Click Options on the top righthand side of the screen and then select Mail Options.
- Select Accounts from the menu on the lefthand side of the screen.
- On the righthand side, click Edit.
- Make sure that Access Frontier-Yahoo! Mail via POP is selected. You can also decide if you wish to not download Spam messages, include spam messages, or include spam messages and add the word Spam as a prefix.