Wireless Setup > Windows Vista Wireless Setup
Windows Vista Wireless Setup - WEP Encryption
1. From the desktop of the PC on which you wish to configure a wireless connection, click the Windows Start button. From the menu that appears, select Connect To.
2. In the Connect to a network window, click Set up a connection or network.
3. Select Manually connect to a wireless network and click Next.
4. The Network name should be the same as the SSID that you find in the SpeedStream 6520 or SE 567's firmware. Select WEP for the Security Type. Enter the WEP encryption (Security Key Info), obtained from the SpeedStream 6520 or SE 567, in the Security Key / Passphrase field. Click Next.
Note: The WEP key is displayed in the SpeedStream 6520 or SE 567 firmware in a colon delimited format (a0:be:...). When it is entered in the Security Key / Passphrase field, it should be entered without the colons.
5. Click Connect to.
6. Your wireless PC should now be connected to the SpeedStream 6520 or SE 567.